Registered Dental Assistant required for Caribbean General & Orthodontic Practice.
We currently have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant within our Cayman Islands Practice. The position would be that of a split role between General Practice and our Orthodontic practice. Applicant should be comfortable with Admin responsibilities as well as having their Ortho Module. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits to include: medical; dental; vision; pension; uniforms and fitness benefit toward yearly gym membership.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Assisting with all General Dentistry procedures including implants and Endodontics.
- Placing Sealants
- Zoom Whitening – either already having experience performing this or a willingness to learn
- Discussing treatment and dental conditions with patients
- Bonding Orthodontic brackets and lingual wire retainers
- Changing and replacing power chain and orthodontic hardware such as arch wires
- Invisalign impressions
- Organizing appointment book, making financial arrangements and taking payments
- 3 Years experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
- Currently licensed in Canada and in good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Orthodontic Module with some experience
Wage & Benefits:
- Wages paid in Local Cayman Islands Currency equivalent to CDN$33/hour (may vary slightly depending on current exchange rate.)
- No Income Tax in the Cayman Islands.
- Health Insurance and Pension
- Fitness program incentive
*4 days per week (10 hour days)
no current positions but CV's always welcome