Registered Dental Assistant with Orthodontic Module
We currently have an opportunity for a Dental Assistant within our Cayman Islands Orthodontic Practice.
Applicant should be comfortable with Admin responsibilities as well as having their Ortho Module. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits to include medical; pension; uniforms; travel allowance and fitness benefit toward yearly gym membership.
- Essential responsibilities include:Discussing treatment and financials with patients
- Bonding Orthodontic brackets and lingual wire retainers
- Changing and replacing power chain and orthodontic hardware such as arch wires
- Invisalign impressions using a 3 Shape Trios scanner
- Leading a team
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory
- Organizing appointment book, making financial arrangements and taking payments
- 3 Years experience as a Dental Assistant preferred
- Currently licensed in Canada and in good standing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate Ie. Excel, word and social media marketing
- Orthodontic Module with some experience
*No Income Tax in the Cayman Islands.
*4 days per week (9 hour days)
Date required: Immediate vacancy pending licensing and/or work permit application process.
Please send resume and cover letter to Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org