With the safety of our patients and our staff in mind, and with recommendations from our regulatory body, we will be closed until further notice. Please note that we are cancelling all non-essential appointments to help mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and assistance as we all work to reduce the risk of spreading this virus. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. All patients with appointments that need to be rescheduled will be contacted by our office. Thanks for your help and Stay healthy!
Welcome to Our Practice
Island Smile Orthodontics
Is dedicated to providing you and your family with professional and personal orthodontic care. We strive to provide a setting where patients and their families can develop a bond with our team, knowing that their needs are of supreme importance to us. We treat every patient with dignity, respect and appreciation. Our purpose is not only to straighten teeth, but to improve lives through a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
When committing to orthodontic treatment, you are entering a long-term and special relationship with the orthodontist and his entire staff. A high level of caring and communication between patient, family and the orthodontic provider is vital to the ultimate success of treatment.
Our doctors and team set high standards of excellence for themselves and those to whom they provide service. During each visit, Dr. Rahimi or Dr. Newton will communicate treatment progress and any special instructions for the patient and parents.
Island Smile Orthodontics
Grand Cayman Orthodontics
ABOUT the Doctors
Serving our patients better drives us to be the best possible Orthodontic office on the Island.
YOUR First Visit
Orthodontics is non-invasive and so well received by most patients. Fear or apprehension is seldom an issue.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that specializes in diagnosis, prevention, and treatment.
What Makes Our Office So Unique?
- Dr. Rahimi and Dr. Newton will personally diagnose your case and see you at every visit until your new smile has been achieved.
- We are known for the incredible level of service we provide, and the fabulous results we are able to achieve. We are proud of our warm, home-like atmosphere, where patients and family are greeted and treated like guests.
- You will always be able to reach us at either our office or our emergency number.
- Most insurance plans are accepted. To help maximize your insurance benefits, we will submit forms for you to your insurance company.
- Most importantly, we treat you like family, and that simple concept will make your treatment an extraordinary experience for all. We will do our best because we want each patient to have the best possible smile and feel comfortable in recommending us to their friends.